Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 THINGS I WISH TO DO BEFORE TURNING 30

I came across this topic which was tagged to anyone who reads it.Seemed interesting and thought to go ahead with it to break a long phase of non- blogging i have been going through.Let me straight away go ahead with the list.

THE LIST:

1. Visit Egypt (I am just mystified by the place.Always fascinated by the place)
2. Meet Sachin Tendulkar (Childhood Idol)
3. Learn to cook (Guess It will Be a lot sooner than that)
4. Bungee jump (Off course without letting my parents let know of it)
5. Make a library which others will envy and i will be proud of possesing(Both movies and Books)
6. Learn atleast 2 foreign  languages (Apart from all the computer ones off course)
7. Learn to play the guitar (Atleast a few tunes)
8. To bring a smile to a terminally ill person (Not tht i wanna see anyone be that ill)
9. Have a tequilla  shot (Maybe on my birthday)
10. To fulfill atleast 3 of the above wishes.


So this is my list of wishes which i wish to fulfil before my 30th birthday.Let me keep my fingers crossed.

P.S : Tagged to everyone who reads this.

No comments: